|Plot Summary of Freedom's Choice - Freedom Series 2|
This is the sequel to Freedom's Landing. Now that they have had a chance to explore, it seems that this planet is not empty. It seems that another race has set up shop, but everything is automated. If they can find out a way to contact this race, then maybe they can help them escape.
This synopsis report prepared by Ed Phillips
|Chapter Analysis of Freedom's Choice - Freedom Series 2|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 50%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 20%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 10%
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
- generally friendly contact with alien(s)
- stranded on alien planet, fighting aliens to survive
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- alien spaceship
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
- empty, or nearly empty world
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian