|Plot Summary of Plumage|
Plumage is the story of a divorced woman, who goes to work at a hotel, and is swept into a alternate 'world' of magic where she learns to express herself and be the woman she has forgotten how to be. Supporting cast characters include a drag queen, her slimey ex-husband AND Robin Hood!
This synopsis report prepared by Fuyuko Nichols
|Chapter Analysis of Plumage|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
- search for identity/new understanding
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Really unusual traits?
- Super sensitive soggy jelly muffin
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- empty, or nearly empty world
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- no torture/death
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian