|Plot Summary of Muse of Art - Geodyssey 4|
|" "Muse of Art" is the fourth book in Piers Anthony's wonderful Geodessy collection. It is a journey throughout time, following the lives of six individuals who discover themselves and each other through romance. From prehistoric man to the near future, Anthony weaves a disturbing tapestry of where humanity is headed.
Each chapter represents one of the arts, from seduction to war to irony. Anthony combines fact with fiction, as the characters grow and change throughout time. Each chapter begins and ends with a factual description of the era, the place, and the events that occur. A fantastic book that every reader should journey through."
Pamela Piarowski, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Muse of Art - Geodyssey 4|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- alternate history
Coming of age
- an adult (general)
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- surviving a post environmental/nuclear disaster
- fighting a disease/illness affecting everyone
- two lovers coping with tough mission
- destined love (dream or prediction)
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- hand to hand
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Is this an ordinary person caught up in events?
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Strong but gentle sense of humor
- Average intelligence
- average physique
- 20th century
- 19th century
- 18th century
- 17th century
- general past
- dinosaur times
- near future (later in 21st century)
Takes place on Earth?
- rotating 1st
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- actual description of sex
- description of breasts
- descript. of private male anat.
- descript. of non-breast female anat.
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Graham D. Watson
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
Jean M. Auel
Mildred D. Taylor
George W. Bush
Robert James Waller
More message boards