|Plot Summary of Vector Prime - Star Wars, the New Jedi Order 1|
|"The Star Wars galaxy is invaded by a hostile and very deadly race, the sado-masochistic Yuuzhan Vong. It's up to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, et al., to turn back the threat before it's too late. This is the first book of the Star Wars: The New Jedi Order story arc."
Mastadge, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Vector Prime - Star Wars, the New Jedi Order 1|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Coming of age
- great warrior
- guardian of justice
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- spying/espionage in enemy territorry
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
If an invasion, from Earth/human POV:
- fighting overt invasion (attacking aliens)
- search for identity/new understanding
- coping with mental/magical powers
- change of heart
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- sword fights
- spaceship battles
Kind of series
- Star Wars
Kind of alteration:
- exotic/alien torture for major character
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Star Trek or Star Wars book?
- champion of justice
Has magical/special powers?
Magical/mental powers of main character:
- mind reading
- is very quick
- can read emotions
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Smarter than most other characters
- very athletic
- an entire race
How much of work is main antagonist actually present in:
- a substantial amount
- futuristic human warship
- alien spaceship
- futuristic human freighter/transport
- one or two man fighter/scoutship
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a significant amount of technical jargon
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
Lilian Jackson Braun
More message boards