|Plot Summary of Lady Chatterley's Lover|
|"A beautiful, tender, sensual story about two people alienated from life, and alienated from each other because of their different social "positions," who ultimately come together and breathe life into one another."
Fran Upman, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Lady Chatterley's Lover|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book?
Time/era of story
Kind of romance:
- seduction (yum!)
- playing footsy while inconveniently married
- general liberal/left wing activism
- vague finding self/purpose in life (i.e. no plot to book)
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Taboo sex story?
- physical disability
- of a different social class
- emotionally unstable
Is this an ordinary person caught up in events?
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Cynical sense of humor
- Average intelligence
- average physique
How much descriptions of surroundings?
- 8 ()
- mostly 3rd
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of hetero sex
- descript. of female anat. (the big V)
- descript. of nude males (the big P)
Lot of foul language?
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
Lilian Jackson Braun
More message boards