|Plot Summary of The Complete Robot|
collection of all asimov's robot stories, from "robbie" through to "the bicentennial man". an excellent read, entertaining and imaginative.
This synopsis report prepared by rach greenhaff
|Chapter Analysis of The Complete Robot|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Robots, Computers, VR
Robot, PC, VR Plotlets:
- good robot(s)
- fighting evil robot(s)
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- Planet surface, need spacesuit
- Space, need spacesuit
- Domed/Underground City
- 20th century
- futuristic human freighter/transport
- one or two man fighter/scoutship
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
- humans in a contemporary society
- unfriendly aliens
- neutral aliens
- big overbuilt futuristic city
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- an average amount of scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian