|Plot Summary of Mission to Universe|
|"Finally, humans have created a ship capable of interstellar travel- and the government buraucrats wont let it off of the ground! The captain runs out of patience and decides to take off anyway: and not come back until he has found a planet suitable for colonization."
Will B., Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Mission to Universe|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- colonizing/homesteading another planet
- stranded on alien planet, fighting aliens to survive
Kind of alteration:
- exotic/alien torture for major character
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- navy soldier
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Average intelligence
- average physique
- futuristic human freighter/transport
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- unfriendly aliens
- primitive aliens
- empty, or nearly empty world
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- significantly more descript than dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
Lilian Jackson Braun
More message boards