|Plot Summary of Tactics of Mistake|
The Earth Superpowers are constantly fighting each other in the colonized worlds, but one tactician is secretly more interested in gaining independance for the colonized worlds than he is in helping his superpower win the war.
This synopsis report prepared by Will B.
|Chapter Analysis of Tactics of Mistake|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
- part earth & part fantasy world
Political power play
- factions fight within govt for control
- preventing/managing clash/war between govts/kingdoms
Mental/magical powers focus
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- hand to hand
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- infantry soldier
If magical mental powers:
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
- humans in a contemporary society
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- no torture/death
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
- some scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian