|Plot Summary of Jovah's Angel|
|"On Samaria, the weather has been confused and hectic, and the Archangel Delilah has been grounded, perhaps permanently. Alleluia, the only angel whose prayers reach Jovah, must assume the role of Archangel."
Christine G., Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Jovah's Angel|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Political power play
- factions fight within govt for control
- method of control
- info about lifeform(s)/society/phenomena
- search for identity/new understanding
- coping with mental/magical powers
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Has magical/special powers?
Magical/mental powers of main character:
- fire/lightning/weather cntrl
- can fly
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Average intelligence
- bulging muscles
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a primitive/fantasy society
Planet outside solar system?
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- no torture/death
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- some scientific explanation
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
- descript of kissing
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Robert James Waller
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
More message boards