|Plot Summary of Angel Landing|
|"When an explosion occurs at Angel Landing, the local power plant, the entire town wonders who is responsible. Michael Finn comes to Natalie, a therapist, claiming to be the bomber. Natalie must help him to face his problems, in addition to the growing detachment she feels from her boyfriend, Carter, an activist against the power plant. "
Katie Becker, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Angel Landing|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book?
Time/era of story
Kind of romance:
- GENERAL--no other subplots apply
- love triangle/polygon
- environmental NUTJOB
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- White (American)
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Strong but gentle sense of humor
- Smarter than most other characters
- average physique
How much descriptions of surroundings?
- 9 ()
- mostly 1st
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of hetero sex
- descript. of nude males (the big P)
- a lot of flashback and forwards
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Lilian Jackson Braun
Mary Downing Hahn
More message boards