|Plot Summary of BloodWind|
A romance with a deadly shapeshifting assassin.
This synopsis report prepared by Charlee Compo
Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of BloodWind|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 30%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 40%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 10%
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- near future (later in 21st century)
- futuristic human warship
- alien spaceship
- a space station
- futuristic human freighter/transport
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
- big overbuilt futuristic city
- very controlled society
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Not Earth, in Solar System?
Accounts of torture and death?
- explicit references to torture
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a moderate amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- society controls main character's sexing
- major character becomes a sex slave
- actual description of sex
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian