|Plot Summary of Area 51 - The Grail|
This book is about the human race's attempt to uncover the truth about alien cultures, which could mean the fall or demise of the human race.
This synopsis report prepared by Mike Henry
It is the fifth book of the series "Area 51". More and more myths and beliefs are related to the Aliens. More and more artifacts are found and the fighting groups prepare for the big war.
This synopsis report prepared by irina
Get your copy of the book
|Chapter Analysis of Area 51 - The Grail|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 25%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 10%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 25%
Tone of book
- very upbeat
- suspenseful (sophisticated fear)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
- magical artifact
- info about lifeform(s)/society/phenomena
If an invasion, from Earth/human POV:
- subtle invasion (mind control, lookalikes)
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- infantry soldier
- government investigator
- Domed/Underground City
- near future (later in 21st century)
- current (early 21st century)
Takes place on Earth?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
- explicit references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
- a significant amount of technical jargon
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
- significantly more descript than dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian