Author Rendace's Book
Family, friends, associates. Dead. You suddenly find yourself the prime suspect. What is the only thing worse than the 99% chance you've gone insane? The 1 % chance you haven't. Joe Vincent has always had a fascination with the concept of murder. Thrust into the darker side of humanity when he abruptly becomes the prime suspect in a series of related homicides, it becomes a race against time to uncover the truth about what has truly betrayed him; his l...
View these reviews in summary mode
Joe Rendace Message Board
Talk about the novels, new and used books that Rendace has written!