|Plot Summary of Daggerspell|
|"When Nevyn was a young man he started a chain of events that would alter the lives of the people closest to him. He then spends hundreds of years and several life-times trying to set things to right. In all this a fight between good and evil is ragging and Nevyn is at the center of it all. "
Maggie, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Daggerspell|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
- search for identity/new understanding
- coping with mental/magical powers
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- hand to hand
- sword fights
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- long lived adults
Has magical/special powers?
Magical/mental powers of main character:
- can change shapes
- fire/lightning/weather cntrl
- can cast many different spells
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Cynical sense of humor
- Smarter than most other characters
- average physique
- an organization
How much of work is main antagonist actually present in:
- a little/some
- during "Tolkien" (fairytime) times
Takes place on Earth?
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- explicit references to torture
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references only
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- descript. of private male anat.
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Robert James Waller
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
More message boards