|Plot Summary of Vector Prime - Star Wars, the New Jedi Order 1|
|"The Star Wars galaxy is invaded by a hostile and very deadly race, the sado-masochistic Yuuzhan Vong. It's up to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, et al., to turn back the threat before it's too late. This is the first book of the Star Wars: The New Jedi Order story arc."
Mastadge, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Vector Prime - Star Wars, the New Jedi Order 1|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- part earth & part fantasy world
Coming of age
- great warrior
- guardian of justice
Spying & Investigations
What is main char. doing?
- spying/espionage in enemy territorry
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
If an invasion, from Earth/human POV:
- fighting overt invasion (attacking aliens)
- search for identity/new understanding
- coping with mental/magical powers
- change of heart
War or Invasion
Major kinds of combat:
- sword fights
- spaceship battles
Kind of series
- Star Wars
Kind of alteration:
- exotic/alien torture for major character
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Star Trek or Star Wars book?
- champion of justice
Has magical/special powers?
Magical/mental powers of main character:
- mind reading
- is very quick
- can read emotions
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Smarter than most other characters
- very athletic
- an entire race
How much of work is main antagonist actually present in:
- a substantial amount
- futuristic human warship
- alien spaceship
- futuristic human freighter/transport
- one or two man fighter/scoutship
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- a significant amount of technical jargon
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Lilian Jackson Braun
Mary Downing Hahn
More message boards