|Plot Summary of Finity|
|"This was an intriguing alternate timeline adventure/quest type science fiction novel centering around the US losing in WWII and then seemingly disappearing from the face of the earth. The only thing that wasn't too enjoyable was the long descriptions of abductive mathematics. Some really neat ideas on how to jump between alternate timelines."
Eric Terrell, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Finity|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Composition of Book
Descript. of chases or violence - 20%
planning/preparing, gather info, debate puzzles/motives - 40%
Feelings, relationships, character bio/development - 20%
Descript. of society, phenomena (tech), places - 20%
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- alternate history
- info about lifeform(s)/society/phenomena
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Is this an ordinary person caught up in events?
How sensitive is this character?
- middling sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Very much smarter than other characters
- healthy but a geeky weakling
- near future (later in 21st century)
Takes place on Earth?
- mostly 1st
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- an average amount of scientific explanation
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- actual description of sex
How much dialogue?
- significantly more descript than dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Lilian Jackson Braun
Mary Downing Hahn
More message boards