|Plot Summary of So Long and Thanks for All the Fish|
|"I laugh almost constantly until I have tears in my eyes while reading this book!"
Margaret Posner, Resident Scholar
|"This book is Arthur living on Earth and falling in love with the girl who knew THE QUESTION but now can't remember it. This is the worst book in the seris but still a good read and would leave many confused for MOSTLY HARMLESS if not read. "
Kathleen Doris, Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of So Long and Thanks for All the Fish|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- dimension travel
- exploring a wondrous planet or phenomena
- colonizing/homesteading another planet
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Is this an ordinary person caught up in events?
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Strong but gentle sense of humor
- Cynical sense of humor
- Average intelligence
- average physique
- 20th century
Takes place on Earth?
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
- mostly 3rd
- rotating 1st
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
- some scientific explanation
How much dialogue?
- significantly more dialog than descript
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Lilian Jackson Braun
Mary Downing Hahn
More message boards