|Plot Summary of Mission to Universe|
Finally, humans have created a ship capable of interstellar travel- and the government buraucrats wont let it off of the ground! The captain runs out of patience and decides to take off anyway: and not come back until he has found a planet suitable for colonization.
This synopsis report prepared by Will B.
|Chapter Analysis of Mission to Universe|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Explore/1st contact/ enviro story
- colonizing/homesteading another planet
- stranded on alien planet, fighting aliens to survive
Kind of alteration:
- exotic/alien torture for major character
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- navy soldier
- futuristic human freighter/transport
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- unfriendly aliens
- primitive aliens
- empty, or nearly empty world
Planet outside solar system?
Takes place in spaceship?
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
How much dialogue?
- significantly more descript than dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian