|Plot Summary of Executive - Bio of a Space Tyrant 4|
This is the story of Hope Hubris running the government of
Jupiter. Though elected, he takes on dictatorial powers
as he reforms the government, reducing corruption and
giving more services to the poor. But those who oppose
his policies try to kill him, interrupting his frequent
staff meetings and sexcapades with his assistants.
This synopsis report prepared by Steve
|Chapter Analysis of Executive - Bio of a Space Tyrant 4|
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- science fiction story
Political power play
- saving govt/kingdom from external overthrow
- factions fight within govt for control
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
A substantial portion of this book takes place on a non-Earth planetary body:
- humans in a futuristic society
Planet outside solar system?
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
scientific jargon? (SF only)
- none/very little science jargon needed
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- descript of touching personal anatomy
- actual description of sex
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
Search for your favorite town
Trade Links with Us!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Aline Countess of Romanones
Mark C. Ross
David R. Palmer
Graham D. Watson
More message boards
Our Chief Librarian