|Plot Summary of Nobody's Son|
|"Nobody's Son begins with the end of the "Once Upon a Time...Happily Ever After" story, with Shielder's Mark, a commoner, succeeding in an impossible quest and winning the hand of the princess. Stewart writes about the difficulties of "Happily Ever After" for someone who wants to know what happens next, and about characters who are not quite ready for their happily ever after."
Christine G., Resident Scholar
|Review Analysis of Nobody's Son|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book
- very upbeat
FANTASY or SCIENCE FICTION?
- fantasy world/fantasy past
Coming of age
- great warrior
- destined love (dream or prediction)
- love among disparate social classes
- search for identity/new understanding
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
Is this an ordinary person caught up in events?
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Mostly serious with occasional humor
- Smarter than most other characters
- average physique
- mostly 3rd
Accounts of torture and death?
- generic/vague references to death/punishment
How much dialogue?
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Robert James Waller
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
More message boards