|Plot Summary of Youth and the Unreal City|
|"A man makes up stories about people who live outside of his window. A group of people trek across the country."
Whit Frazier, Resident Scholar
Get your copy of the book
|Review Analysis of Youth and the Unreal City|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book?
Time/era of story
- present (2000-2010)
Kids growing up/acting up?
- nature of existence (heavy philosophy)
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- Obession with uninterested person
How sensitive is this character?
- middling sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Cynical sense of humor
- Average intelligence
- average physique
How much descriptions of surroundings?
- 7 ()
- Deep South
- Pacific NW
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- vague references
- descript of kissing
- touching of anatomy
- actual description of hetero sex
- descript. of female anat. (the big B's)
- descript. of female anat. (the big V)
Lot of foul language?
- a lot of stream of consciousness
- No single main character?
- written like a journal/diary/letters
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
Robert James Waller
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
More message boards