|Plot Summary of A Field of Wild Flowers|
|"Solomon, the main character, gets set up for two murders he didn't commit by
a drug dealer. So, he hops on the first train out of town to avoid contact
with the police. But, the drug dealer Sly has the same plans. They cross
paths once again in a bathroom, and have a gun fight. Solomon isn't the
DeLeon DeMicoli, Resident Scholar
Get your copy of the book
|Review Analysis of A Field of Wild Flowers|
Our unique search engine provides a wealth of detail about books by breaking them down into many different literary elements, all of which are searchable (click here).
Ratings are on a 1-10 scale (Low to High)
Tone of book?
Kids growing up/acting up?
Crime & Police story
- sympathetic "criminals" on the run
Is this an adult or child's book?
- Adult or Young Adult Book
- committing crimes
- a teen
- White (American)
How sensitive is this character?
- sensitive to others' feelings
Sense of humor
- Strong but gentle sense of humor
- Very much smarter than other characters
- average physique
How much descriptions of surroundings?
- 9 ()
Accounts of torture and death?
- moderately detailed references to deaths
Sex in book?
What kind of sex:
- descript of kissing
- actual description of hetero sex
- descript. of female anat. (the big B's)
- descript. of female anat. (the big V)
- a lot of play on words
- a lot of flashback and forwards
- a lot of stream of consciousness
Amount of dialog
- roughly even amounts of descript and dialog
Click here for more information about this book
Note: the views expressed here are only those of the reviewer(s).
Use our site!
17 FREE Sci-Fi Ebooks!
FREE "How to be happy" Ebook!
Most recent discussions:
General Book Talk
Book writing discussion
Off-topic message board
George W. Bush
Graham D. Watson
Joanna L. Stratton
Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
General Discussion (All Topics)
Aline Countess of Romanones
Lilian Jackson Braun
More message boards